Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I think God is still recovering from his hangover.

Physics wasn't really good. It wasn't as awful as paper 2 but it wasn't good either. Oh well, on the flip side, it is the last time I would ever have to do physics again. All I have left is chem paper 1 Ho yin kiong and bio paper 1. Thank god Bush's visit wouldn't be affecting my papers. I can't imagine having to sit through a 2h bus journey to school.

I've pretty much denied myself of rice and bread for so long that I feel sick when I eat it now. I attempted to eat some bread my mum brought home and had a gag reflex as I tried to force it down my throat. Two days later, and I'm still feeling the horrid effects of indigestion from that rice and bread. And to think those were the staples of my diet. What a mercurial person I am. SO now, I officially do not eat potatoes( unless in chips or chunky mash potato form, whipped ala KFC, wedges or chunky fries are intolerable), rice ( i think sushi is alright, i haven't tried yet) and bread in general. And I'm supposed to be the fuss-free, rubbish bin in my class apart from my intolerance to spicy food! Hmmm, oh yes and I do not eat clam chowder, avocados, scallops, lobster, crabmeat sticks, fishcake(it's tolerable lah) and what else? I think that's it. And sweet sugary drinks.

Okay, I'm going off to see my dad now.

No comments: